The University of Waikato held a live online Q&A session with their experts, covering issues such as over-exercising, ‘fitness addiction and eating disorders. The discussion was recorded and can be viewed below.
The Panel included:
- Associate Professor Holly Thorpe, Associated Professor (Human Development and Movement Studies)
- Dr Pawel K Olszewski, Senior Lecturer (Biological Sciences)
- Dr Kirsten Petrie, Senior Lecturer (Te Hononga School of Curriculum and Pedagogy)
- Dr Jane Alexandra Cook, Spirogenetic Philosopher & Therapist
- Sonia Waddell, 2x NZ Olympian and National Champion in athletics, rowing and cycling
The Q&A was hosted by Alison Robertson, Strategic Communications Writer.