Our aim is to promote accurate, evidence-based reporting on science and technology by helping the media work more closely with the scientific community.
Latest Blog Post
by Peter Griffin With the proposed mega mergers between both NZME and Fairfax New Zealand and Sky TV and Vodafone New Zealand currently before the Commerce Commission, it is only too clear that the mainstream media could look a bit different this time next year. In addition to that we have insights into the extent tech giants Facebook and Google... >> Read Full Post
Tools & Useful Links
For the MediaArticles for Media
- SMC Desk Guide for Covering Science – Third Edition
- Five years of Science in the Media
- Science Data Service
- SMC Infographics
- Sciblogs NZ
- How science works – The peer review process
- How science works: What is the scientific method?
- PM's Chief Science Advisor
- Guidelines for Science & Health Reporting
For ScientistsArticles for Scientists