Our aim is to promote accurate, evidence-based reporting on science and technology by helping the media work more closely with the scientific community.
Latest Blog Post
Tessa Evans this week joins the Science Media Centre team from Australia, where she has been presenting forensic science workshops in high schools around Australia from Cairns to Perth. Our new media coordinator will help take key services like Scimex.org and SMC Picks to the next level. A Kiwi by birth, Tessa did her undergraduate science... >> Read Full Post
Tools & Useful Links
For the MediaArticles for Media
- SMC Desk Guide for Covering Science – Third Edition
- Five years of Science in the Media
- Science Data Service
- SMC Infographics
- Sciblogs NZ
- How science works – The peer review process
- How science works: What is the scientific method?
- PM's Chief Science Advisor
- Guidelines for Science & Health Reporting
For ScientistsArticles for Scientists