Our aim is to promote accurate, evidence-based reporting on science and technology by helping the media work more closely with the scientific community.
View our Archive
Latest Blog Post
Today we started inviting journalists who work with the Science Media Centre to register on Scimex.org, a new portal we have been developing with our colleagues at the Australian Science Media Centre. Scimex replaces our Resource Library, a place where journalists could download embargoed research papers and press releases that we flag in our... >> Read Full Post
Tools & Useful Links
For the MediaArticles for Media
- SMC Desk Guide for Covering Science – Second Edition
- Five years of Science in the Media
- Science Data Service
- SMC Infographics
- Sciblogs NZ
- How science works – The peer review process
- How science works: What is the scientific method?
- PM's Chief Science Advisor
- Guidelines for Science & Health Reporting
For ScientistsArticles for Scientists