Join us for a monthly webinar with tips on preparing to talk to the media, and communicating your research to the general public.
The Science Media Centre presents this free online talk usually on the last Thursday of each month at 10am.
- What to do when your area of expertise is in the headlines
- Advice for busy researchers – making the most of opportunities
- Understanding the media landscape, the news cycle and timing
- Anticipating what journalists want from experts / researchers
- What the SMC offers and how we can help you
See the form below for upcoming dates. This talk is open to scientists, researchers, and science communications staff in New Zealand. We will contact you the week of the talk with a link to attend via Zoom.
(If you are having trouble viewing the application form below, click here)
Back to Media training options