John Kerr posted in adverse events • brain-dead • cannabinoids • clinical trials • pain on January 18th, 2016.
A man died today after several days in a brain-dead state, after having an adverse reaction to a drug taken as part of clinical trial to establish the safety of the compound. The drug in question was a FAAH (Fatty Acid Amide Hydrolase) inhibitor, manufactured by the Portuguese company Bial as a potential pain treatment. […]
Continue reading “Man dies after taking clinical trial drug- Expert reaction”