Our aim is to promote accurate, evidence-based reporting on science and technology by helping the media work more closely with the scientific community.
Latest Blog Post
If you think science and comedy don’t mix you are missing a trick. The last decade has seen a blossoming of science-related comedy, from stand-up comedian and physics Dara O’Briain to the Brian Cox and Robin Ince-hosted Infinite Monkey Cage BBC programme to Australian comic Tim Minchin, who considers himself a “gateway drug” to... >> Read Full Post
Tools & Useful Links
For the MediaArticles for Media
- SMC Desk Guide for Covering Science – Third Edition
- Five years of Science in the Media
- Science Data Service
- SMC Infographics
- Sciblogs NZ
- How science works – The peer review process
- How science works: What is the scientific method?
- PM's Chief Science Advisor
- Guidelines for Science & Health Reporting
For ScientistsArticles for Scientists